Dog Bad Breath
Today we are come up with all-time raising question at Quora, Facebook and every Social media channel that why my dog has bad breath all of a sudden or how I can rid of dog bad breath?
Bad breath which is commonly known as “halitosis” occurred due to accumulating of Tartar and plaque on the surface of dog’s teeth. If you are not brushing your dog’s teeth for an extended period, then it will create bacteria in your dog’s mouth, lungs and liver which results in bad breath.
Some people ignore this or some even not encountered this bad breath in dogs which can create several problems for your dog that you never think. In this article, we will let you know why this kind of problem occurs, how to get rid of it and how it can affect your dog health.
Consistent dog bad breath is a symptom that your dog needs Dental Care or something getting wrong in his Gastrointestinal tract, liver or kidney. In this cases, halitosis is the primary factor for this problem.
Why my dog has bad breath all of a sudden?
If your dog has bad breath all of a sudden, it is highly advisable that you should consult your veterinarian. Here we are discussing some cases if you find this kind of similar activity in your dog breath then it is a symptom that your dog requires immediate treatment.
– Do you have ever noticed that your dog is getting unusually sweet or Fruity breath? It indicates diabetes. This kind of thing occurs if your little pooch is drinking and repeatedly urinating than usual.
– If your dog breath smells like urine, then it is a symptom of kidney infection.
– Do you ever never noticed your dog is vomiting after having food or finds the yellow colour on the corneas with unusual dog breath, it will be a symptom of a liver problem.
How do you get rid of your dog bad breath?
Many people ignore that unusual breath coming from dogs mouth as they assume that this problem might occur at a certain age, but they don’t know that they are playing with their adorable pooches’s life.
But if they take appropriate steps towards this severe problem, they will not only make their dog’s life pleasant, but they will also add more years to their dog’s life.
– Make sure you should take your dog for regular checkups to overcome any health problem which can cause halitosis.
– Make sure that you should monitor and track your dog’s dental health and breath reports on a regular basis
– It is highly advisable that you should brush your dog’s teeth regularly with that toothpaste which is only for dogs, please do not use your toothpaste as it can disturb your dog’s stomach.
– Give him soft and safe chew toys that will help him to remove the accumulation of plaque from his teeth by the natural process of chewing.
If you cannot do this thing due to having less time, then it is recommended that the best way to treat bad breath is by getting a Dental Cleaning done. Because during dental cleaning the whole mouth and all teeth will appropriately examine.
This step will eliminate the accumulation of plaque from his teeth and helps your dog to get fresh breath again!
First of all, we would love to appreciate you for investing your valuable time in this article. Please let us know your suggestions in the comment section below. If you like this article, please share it with every dog owner.
Sharing is Caring!